Not available in the US
HemoCue® HbA1c 501 System is a fast, easy and reliable point-of-care system for hemoglobin A1c tests. The fully automated system provides reliable results straight away for efficient diabetes care.
Every element from size to the storing and handling of test cartridges is designed to be ideally suited for how you work. Room-temperature storage gives you less to think about in order to perform the tests in the right way and get the correct results.
Makes your whole process easier and more efficient
- Only a few simple steps with clear instructions on screen
- All-in-one, individually packaged cartridge kits
- Convenient room-temperature storage up to 12 months
Ensures you’ll never have to doubt an answer at the point of care
- Unaffected by the presence of most common Hb variants*
- IFCC and NGSP certified
Precise, fixed calibration by factory
* HbF > 20% may cause unreliable results
Provides a safe Workflow for excellent patient care
- Automatic reading of calibration data for each test cartridge lot
- Barcode reader for patient and operator ID available